In early August we’ll be releasing a completely redesigned user interface. The new UI has broad implications on how customers will manage and analyze data in BaseSpace, and its creation has been driven by a design process based entirely on feedback from our customers and app development partners. Several important aspects that define the upcoming release include:
- New BaseSpace UI/UX Design Process
- Data managed at the samples and project level
- New data visualization capabilities
- Developer Portal and API general release for App development
- Real-time monitoring of sequencing runs
A series of blog posts will give a sneak peak into the new UI and provide details on its capabilities in the coming weeks to ‘prime the pump’ before we go live in August.